Wedding bliss at Napier's when Ken's and Nancy's daughter & son-in-law had their wedding pictures done at the store . (Melody Davis Photography)
Milner Chapel, in the historic village of Milner was dedicated on May 23, 1886 as the Langley Prairie Methodist Church. It was moved from it's resting place on the corner of 216th & Glover in 2006 and placed at 6716 216th directly across from Napier's Country Antiques.
Box 59, Milner, BC, V0X 1T0